.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My ride


It's frighteningly fast, stops on a dime and flicks almost effortlessly through the corners. Having said that, I caution that this is not a starter bike. I started on a Ninja 500R. Get some experience and some training from your local Motorcyle Safety Foundation approved course and then jump up to a bike like this. That brings me to how I named this blog. I took the previously mentioned training course and at the end of the first day our instructor said, congratulations, you are now scootertrash. I have never been more proud. Please excuse me, talk amongst yourselves, I'm getting all verklempt<---is that how you spell that?

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mike (as Mike the Bike you know it) I have one ducati 998 S. wen I end my work I send you some photo and some interesting link.
Hello

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This link: http://www.fanclubvalentinorossi.com/ is the fundamental one, for the doctor's fans.

 
At Monday, August 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have written now a post about Valentino Rossi, I would be happy if you read it.
Your friend...
Roberto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home