.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Monday, August 08, 2005

Peter Jennings

My condolences to the loved ones of Peter Jennings. Peter Jennings was an excellent announcer, smooth and handsome with a soothing voice. He had all the things you want in a lead anchor. I dabbled in some radio and television broadcasting and can honestly say he was one of the better performers. Having said that, he was also astoundingly bad at leaving his political opinion out of his news broadcasts. He was an excellent example of a unashamedly biased reporter/announcer. It is unfortunate that he allowed this to happen to his journalistic integrity because for many people on the right that is how he will be remembered. If this sounds like I'm attacking the man, that is not what I intend. I just think its a shame that a man this talented as an announcer would be so blind as a reporter. Either way, may he rest in peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home