.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Monday, October 03, 2005

Old people moment



My wife and I have an inside joke, whenever we do or say something that we attribute to old people, we call it an old people moment. I had a gem of an old people moment tonight. I'm laying on the couch, enjoying an episode of M.A.S.H. and I think to myself, this was one of the new episodes, with Harry Morgan and Mike Farrell. At the end of the show I notice my "new" episode was released in 1976. It made me laugh almost as hard as the show itself.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005, Blogger Cathy said...

This is another reason why I love you...

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005, Blogger J.M. Rob said...

I recently saw a movie that featured Ron Glass and mentioned that I really liked him in "Barney Miller".

(Blank Stare)

You know, "Barney Miller"? The cop show? Comedy?

(Blank Stare)

dum, da-da-dum, da-da-dum. . (trying to recreate the theme song)

Uh, Never heard of it Rob. It was probably before my time. I was born in 1985.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home