.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Monday, August 29, 2005

Katrina blows....through


The fine folks of the Gulf Coast region are having their mettle tested today. I am worried about my beloved New Orleans, especially the French Quarter. I honeymooned there, our friends, Rob and JoAnna, were married there. I am relieved to see that so far the damage is not as bad as expected. I simply could not even think about the French Quarter half gone by any means. I need my little aesthetically pleasing places in life. And most importantly, I spent a glorious week with my lovely wife in that cozy little corner of the world making our wedding official, wink, wink. I feel very selfish for rooting for the Quarter to be spared which means by default, someone else gets hit harder.

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like wishful thinking really does work...or just dumb luck!

 
At Monday, August 29, 2005, Blogger J.M. Rob said...

Making your wedding "official"?? I don't get it! Like paperwork and stuff? Please explain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home