.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blogging on the dark side


I highly recommend a new blog by a very dear friend of mine. I've included a picture of him---> Beware the dark side, it's not just good advice, it's also a blog. His writing is thoughtful and he can do what all writers would like to be able to do, his writing "voice" is his voice. When I read his blog I hear his voice. That's a bit unfair, because I know him. Those who do not know him will get a sense of who he is by what and how he writes. And when you visit his blog, urge him to use moisturizer, he's gettin' a bit green and wrinkly.


P.S. Spell check wanted me to replace blogging with flogging. I love a spell check with a sense of humor.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 30, 2005, Blogger J.M. Rob said...

Much flattery you make. Yes. Thank you I do.

 
At Friday, September 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit Mike, all the Italian people pray for New Orleans.

Roberto

 
At Friday, September 09, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

I would agree with your post about Rob. Found him through Wonder Woman, and found you through Rob. Great blogs, all.
Nice to have you guys in the blogosphere!
Mark
Liberty Just in Case

 

Post a Comment

<< Home