.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Cindy has a book! Anybody surprised?

America's favorite left wing nut job will be releasing a book November 23rd. I got this picture from my wife who got it from The People's Cube. So, get ready for the media blitz promoting a woman who is advancing her left wing agenda by exploiting the death of her son who honorably served his country. I cannot imagine going any lower than that. Cindy's sliminess knows no bounds. Take a look at this butt smooching, puff piece of an article announcing (or possibly worshipping) the arrival of Cindy's new book. I'm sure this is just the first of many fawning, doe eyed, crocodile tear soaked, nauseating articles that will populate all the left wing rags and mags. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home