.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Sunday, February 19, 2006

McStremists







Would somebody please tell me what the clown did to arouse such violence from Muslim extremists? What could that beloved, red haired dispenser of hamburgers possibly have done?








Oh sure, you can go with the old tried and true... the clown is a symbol of western capitalism and decadence. I think it goes a little deeper... they're jealous. The clown is successful, they are not. The clown builds, they destroy. It's a crude illustration I know, but it seems obvious to me that the extremists cannot stand success so they try to kill it. Not defeat it in a fair competition, kill it. This encourages me because in the long run, this method never works.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 23, 2006, Blogger J.M. Rob said...

It's that damn McRib sandwich. It always gets the Muslim Extremists all worked up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home