.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Auld Lang Syne

Leave the year behind you...

Since the ruse is up at Cathy's Place, I won't try to fool you all into thinking that I'm Michael. Besides, I am certain that he is both far better looking and much more witty, than I.

I am Wonder Woman, and I will be your hostess, while we usher out the event-filled year that was 2005. Due to technical difficulties, Michael cannot be with you for this celebration, so you're stuck with me - deal with it!

In honor of Michael, and his horticultural fixation, I officially declare 2006 as the "Year of the Tomato", which is not generally recognized by the Chinese calendar, but I believe may fall into an obscure category under the astrological charts of expat-Hungarians who drink a lot of Bourbon. Actually, in the time I have known Michael, (through the blog) a few things have become very clear to me...He loves tomatoes...loves to go site-seeing with his lovely wife...has a strange fixation with squirrels...and a real hate-on for celebrities. This last one, I love him for, the most! Although squirrels can be rather fascinating...

Am I rambling now? Sheesh...I should have done this at Cathy's blog! Can you tell that I am writing this after 6 Scotches and a rowdy game of Euchre? Am I sounding as lame as I think I am? It's gotta be time for sleep...

Anyway, on behalf of Michael, Cathy, the cats...and the squirrels...Have a splendid New Year! And if you pray hard enough, maybe Michael will be back soon, and you won't be subjected to any more of my drunken ramblings...

Before I go to bed, I would like to say...I'm glad I know you Michael and Cathy. I'm glad you introduced me to your friends Rob and JoAnna. My year has been more complete, since I've sort-of met you...you complete me...ya, I know. LAME! And now it's time for bed...

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 02, 2006, Blogger J.M. Rob said...

Year of the Tomato! Excellent! We need a parade! Michael will have to be Grand Marshall! Must get to work on this. . Lots to do. .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home