.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Merry Christmas, now get out!

Nick and Jessica, that much fawned over uber-couple, have separated. I'm sure when the hoopla dies down and the lawyers finish divvying up the booty, (the money not Jessica's) they will announce the divorce. As far as their marriage is concerned, we were sold a big fat lie. A packaged, marketed, glossy bill of goods that the entertainment industry sells with regularity. These folks use and mock marriage (unless it's gay marriage) for money and I'm sick of it. I can see the meeting now at the proposal for their reality show. She, America's favorite virgin at marriage and he, the handsome, muscular down to earth husband from Cincinnati. They exploit her ridiculous stupidity and throw in a couple of domestic blunders for good measure. He is understanding and patient and tries to be romantic, cut the grass, kill some bees.... blah blah blah. Am I suggesting that the entire marriage was a set up? I'm not totally sure. One thing is certain, these two people are not who the press releases said they were and they willingly went along with it for 3 years. Their entire stinkin' marriage lasted 3 years! I have underwear older than that, heck I have holes in my underwear older than that. MTV has done it again, they made a show about a marriage in which the show lasted longer than the actual marriage.

P.S. Spell check wanted me to replace "Jessica's" with "cheesecake"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home