.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hello? Is it ever dusty in here!

After a couple of weeks and a new hard drive, I'm back online. Thanks to Wonder Woman for taking time out of her busy schedule to post for me. Thanks to Rob for visiting and thanks to my wife because it's always a good idea to thank the wife even if you don't have a specific reason. Lots of things have happened since I was sidelined. Harry Belafonte called President Bush the "the greatest terrorist in the world" (I see coffee mug potential here) while sitting next to Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Ted Kennedy was being Ted Kennedy and likewise for Diane Feinstein, Chucky Schumer and of course the great prevaricator, Joe Biden. All this great stuff happened and all I can do is yell at the radio! Oh well, that's all in the past, I'm back, and loving every minute of it.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to go find Cathy!! Happy to see ya here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home