.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Monday, March 20, 2006

Dragon update


Tail of the Dragon update: I have a new helmet, the Icon Hooligan, in green of course. I have a new tank bag, tire pressure gauge and paint protecting film to go under the new tank bag, all from Iron Pony Motorsports in Columbus Ohio. I'm back on the weight loss program, I had a little setback regarding my 41 year old knees not cooperating, but they're all better now and I'm doing my walking and weightlifting again. I'm about 20 pounds away from my goal weight and miles away from how fit I would like to be. But I'm still working at it, and that's what counts!









<---- Hooligan

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006, Blogger Cathy said...

We had fun driving up there didn't we? Besides, you look so stinkin' cute in your new green hooligan!

 
At Thursday, March 23, 2006, Blogger J.M. Rob said...

Nice helmet. Perfect for your dragon quest. It has a certain reptilian quality about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home