.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Scootertrash Conservative

Monday, February 19, 2007

Get your motor runnin'

Nothing in the world of politics seems worth commenting on, what with non-binding resolutions being non-binding and all. Proving once again the dems are abject cowards. Anna Nicole is still dead, and doesn't Britney look cute bald? (no) Who cares! the snow is melting and riding season is upon us! Check out the post by my good friend Rob for a little high speed motorcycle fun and check out my wife's blog for a good old people moment joke. To your left is a picture of my bike at the overlook on the tail of the dragon. The entire area is truly a bikers paradise. So, for the moment, the doofus dems are of no concern to me. I will enjoy the promises of a new riding season...... adventures, twisties and epic scenery. I'm off to buy some chain lube!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 25, 2007, Blogger J.M. Rob said...

I've said it before but one of the things I love about sportbikes in particular is that when they are at rest they remind me of the jet fighter static displays at an airshow. Both vehicles look as though they are being restrained and forced to remain still. Both want to move. . NOW.

 
At Monday, February 26, 2007, Blogger Mike said...

I could not have said it better myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home